Sunday 11 November 2012

Language..

There's a lot to talk about when it comes to this particular topic, Language.Being a TESL student, I've found that learning the English language had been a journey towards an unknown island. I thought that English merely involved grammar and pretty much that's it. But having to learn English implicitly for almost 3 years now at UMS, that's a definite jaw dropping moment for me. In TESL, I've learn about phonology, semantic, morphology, syntax and many others interesting courses. Other than that, I've learn that there is a lot of topic that is associate with the English language especially in the education department. I've got to say that learning the English language had been a joyride process for me. That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment